Thursday, February 22, 2007

When Bad Clothes Happen To Sexually Confused People.

I'm really not one to judge. I mean, I live in San Francisco.. I welcome diversity, and get a kick out of how everything goes down here. But sometimes there's a breaking point. A time when you just can't help that one eyebrow going up in disbelief and thinking... WTF?!?!?!

That moment happened on my very crowded #1 bus during yesterday morning rush hour. Now, I have rode with this individual (I used the term individual in order to be gender unspecific) before and pondered, "who does 'it' think it's fooling?" But, yesterday was just a whole nother diminstion. It would be a safe assumption to characterize shim as a senior, overweight and a prescription drug user. Usually shim is wearing a deheveled female blond wig of some sort, with very manly glasses, a 5:00pm shadow from the day prior and a t-shirt and jacket. This look is always accompanied by a flowing skirt of some kind, ankle socks and merrel shoes. A hogspog of male & female looks. Shim walks with a cane and sports some very flashy red nail polish. But yesterday he added something a little bit more over the top to his "guess what I am" wardrobe.. A baby pink "Las Vegas Girl" baseball cap, adorned with pink flames on the bill. The baseball cap was definitely in the juniors section of the Las Vegas souvenior shop/gas station. Fashion faux pas for BOTH sexes nonetheless.

Can I get a WTF?!?!?!

No comments: